General Competitions Rules with Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all South African citizens within the station’s footprint and are legal residents of South Africa, who at the time of entering the Promotional competition are over the age of 21 (twenty one) years.
- All competitors must be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (in the case of residents, must also have a valid passport and necessary residency permission).
- Directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of the organisers as well as any spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates related to the employees of the organisers are not allowed to enter.
- Valid and correct entries received within the Competition Period will be automatically entered to stand a chance to win.
- The station will not be liable for any damages, compensation or the like arising from any disqualification for reasons described in these terms and conditions.
- The station will not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this Competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The station will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize or hamper awards, and no correspondence will be entered into. The MOTSWEDING FMs decision will be final.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- The station reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition and competition rules at any time, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- The winner’s name will be published on our social media sites, and accordingly by participating in this promotional competition, all entrants are deemed to have read and understand the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Facebook, twitter, and website, and entrants further allow MOTSWEDING FM permission to publish his/her name and photograph on the MOTSWEDING FMs Social Media pages.
- The winner and/or partners (where applicable) may be required to appear on any form of media and/or social media, for which no fee will be payable, and subject to the provision that the winner and/or partners (where applicable) may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by MOTSWEDING FM to do so.
- The copyright, intellectual property rights, image rights and any other rights vesting in any promotional Competition footage, posts and photographs (whether depicting the winner and partner or not) shall remain the property of MOTSWEDING FM, who reserves the right to use it in any way.
- Any participant who transgresses any of these terms and conditions or who acts in any way contrary to the spirit of this promotional competition may be banned from entry into this, or into any other MOTSWEDING FM promotional competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by MOTSWEDING FM management.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid. If MOTSWEDING FM is unable to reach any entrant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such entrant will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
- Must be able to depart on the set dates
- Prizes are not transferable and should be redeemed within three months of the competition.